Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Copics

So I bought some amazing stamps from Quixotic Paperie (the best shop ever) and I found some time today to colour them. But I when started colouring the skin my E000 was just not working properly. First I thought there was something wrong with the nib but then I saw the white spots on it and I figured it is time to refill. I am a bit amazed though since I have only had that marker for like 3 months... I have been colouring quite a lot but still isn't it a bit too soon to run out??? Anyway I hope I find some time tomorrow to get a refill because I really want to make some new projects with these stamps.

Another thing I wanted to share is that I was chosen as Top 3 picks by the DT members of the iCopic Challenge. I am really proud and excited because I discovered challenges like 2 weeks ago so this first "win" is a huge deal for me! Thank you iCopic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment