Sunday, March 11, 2012

iCopic Challenge

The new iCopic Challenge is about coloring red hair. So I was wondering what kind of image to choose for that when I thought of Ariel. Who else would look that good in red hair? Anyway the colors I used were R27,R29 and R39 for the hair. As usual the skin is colored with E000 and E00, for the eyes I used B05 and for her top RV63 and RV66. I didn't have the chance to turn it into a card but they didn't say it has to be a card so I decided to leave it just like that.
Here is a link to the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful red hair coloring. I saw you on the icopic challenge blog and had to come and look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job and yes... Ariel looks great in red hair! Thank you for joining us at iCopic! Good luck and come back soon!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete