Saturday, March 10, 2012

A new card

So I made this card because I just got some new stamps and I wanted to try them out. So for this card I used a Kenny Kiernan for Whimsy Stamps stamp which I absolutely love (my favourite right now) and of course I coloured it with my Copic markers ( I got some new ones as well) .I am using Bazzill Cardstock and some patterned paper. The sentiment is so cute and it's from a Krafite Kimmie stamp set.
Here are the coloures are used for the image:
       Skin: E000,E00,E11
       Hair: E23,E27,E29
       Clothes: B000,B00,B05,RV13,RV14

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am entering this card for:
Quixotic Inspirations Sketch Challenge 4
Divas by Design Challenge 25 Favourite Things
Clearly Inspired Challenge 47
Papertake Weekly Challenge Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Taht is such a funky take on my sketch! I love it Bilyana!

    Thx for joining us at Quixotic Inspirations! I hope to see you again!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. I love Quixotic Challenges, I will join again for sure!

      Delete